Welcome to Knutsford Squash Club
Knutsford Squash Club was founded in 1984. It is a members club with two superb glass backed squash courts. The squash club runs as a section within Knutsford Sports Club. The club is situated on Mereheath Lane, in Knutsford, and includes the other sports of tennis, archery and cricket. It is a non-profit making club (CASC – Community Amateur Sports Club) run by a committee of volunteers for the benefit of its members. Knutsford Squash Club has five senior men’s teams and two juniors teams competing in the North West Counties Squash League. It also runs junior and senior coaching, leagues, social squash and competitions.
- Monday evening – Senior Coaching
- Thursday evening – NW Counties League games
- Saturday morning – Junior Coaching
- Saturday afternoon – Saturday Squash (all members)
Bar opening times
- Monday: Open for SciBar – usually first Monday of the month; second, if first is a Bank Holiday
- Tuesday: 19:30 to 23:00
- Wednesday: By request; currently 20:00 onwards on trial basis
- Thursday: 19:30 to 23:00
- Friday evening for booked events
- Saturday: 16:00 onwards during home cricket or rugby matches, otherwise as required for booked events
- Sunday: As required for booked events
Booking courts is free, easy and convenient online – simply click on the button at the top of this page. There is no cost for the lights and heating as this is included within the annual membership fee, although we do ask that members respect each other by deleting their name well in advance when they can no longer attend the court booking or find an opponent.